Locations: Kota Kinabalu / Sibu
- Respond to technical support calls from end users of PC, ICT peripherals and software applications.
- Setup and install new PC and ICT peripherals.
- Install and configure operating systems, anti-virus software and other applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Diagnose and fix network problems and hardware or software faults.
- Maintain inventories of hardware and software.
- Manage backups of PC, in case of data loss.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and provide resolutions to user.
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
- Prepare and manage technical reporting.
- At least a diploma in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in the related field.
- Able to perform troubleshooting and minor repair of PC and ICT peripherals.
- Knowledge in server configuration (server, active directory, virtual machine, storage) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in networking (switch configuration, network monitoring) is an added advantage.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.